Experience the most exciting adventure in Chiang Mai from ziplines to canopy bridge to platform lookouts to abseiling down from tall trees. Explore pristine rainforest from high up in the tree top. Trek to a waterfall.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Explor pristine rainforest from high up in the treetops. Activities include ziplining, walking on canopy bridges and abseiling donwn from tall trees. After the canopy adventure you will have lunch and 1 hour trek to a waterfall.
• 08.00 – Pick-up guests.
• 09.15 – Arrive at Gibbon Adventure Base / Welcome & Introduction.
• 09.30 – Put on safety gear / Go to starting point / Full Safety Briefing.
• 09.45 – Start the Adventure, 39 stations of high-flying fun.
• 13.00 – Canopy Adventure finishes / Eat lunch.
• 14.00 – Jungle trek to scenic sites, a waterfall.
• 15.00 – Program Wrap-up / Board vans and transfer back.
• 16.00 – Arrive back in Chiang Mai
Remark: Pick up time from Chiang Mai hotel can be varied from as earliest as 6.30 am and latest as 1.00 pm.
|Tour type||Private||Join Group|
|Price per person (Thai Baht)||Pls. contact us for rates||3,999|
- Transport from and to Chiangmai hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
Tour pick up and drop off
- At your hotel in Chiang Mai City
What to wear
Pants or long shorts, T-shirt, sport shoes or shoes that will not fall easily